Membership is available to everyone over the age of 18. You are required to provide a valid ID (Drivers license, Passport, etc.) for registration purposes. Membership is free and is a very simple process and can be completed within a few minutes. However, if you do not have a picture ID available for your initial registration, the management reserve the right to grant temporary membership until a picture ID is provided.
All Members at our casino are required to abide by the Club Rules. The Management reserves the right to refuse membership, or to revoke an individual’s membership if they so choose.
- As a Private Members club, only club members can avail of the Club’s facilities.
- Membership is only offered on receipt of a properly completed membership application, accompanied with picture ID (current Passport or Driver License).
- Anti Money Laundering legislation requires that all members cooperate fully in the verification of their identification.
- Applications are subject to the approval of the Club Committee, and may be revoked at their discretion.
- Management reserve the right to refuse admission.
- All members must be 18 years of age or older.
- All members must sign in and use their swipe card upon entering the Club.
- All members and guests must observe appropriate behaviour at all times.
- Smart casual dress is essential while on the premises.
- Any member/guest thought to be under the influence of any substance will not be permitted entry on the night in question.
- In the event of a table dispute, the decision of the Management / Pit Boss on duty will be final and binding.
- Members should notify the Macau Sporting Club of any Name, Address, or telephone number changes in order to continue to receive information on Club offers, games, invitations, and other events.
- If a club card is lost or stolen, it can be duplicated at the reception desk with proper identification.
- Membership may be revoked or cancelled at Management’s discretion and membership card must be returned at time of cancellation.